Marketing automation is essential for B2B companies that are trying to win new customers and expand their current accounts. Most likely you have heard of marketing automation before, but you might not have a full understanding of how implementing something like this can drastically enhance your company’s growth. Let’s break it down!
What Is Marketing Automation?
Marketing automation is the use of software that allows you to create automated systems to execute your marketing for you. Though this software will automate many tasks, you are still going to have to be the brains behind the machine. A clear strategy will make you ten times more effective and is key for a program like this to be successful.
The goal is to increase revenue for your business using marketing automation. To achieve this, you will need to drive potential customers to your website, identify who these web visitors are by name and email, deliver these leads directly to your sales team and support them with everything you can to close the deal. With a great marketing automation strategy, you will see the most impact during your conversion and closing stages of your sales process.
How Is Marketing Automation Going To Help My Business?
According to Forrester Research, B2B marketers that implement marketing automation see a 10% increase of leads added to their sales funnel.
Identify web leads by first and last name then track the pages they are visiting.
- Distribute leads to your sales reps as soon as they are ready to buy.
- Automate personal follow up with inbound leads within 5-minutes to stop them from moving to your competitor’s website.
- Create personalized email nurture campaigns to assist your sales team as they move a lead towards a close.
- Measure which marketing campaigns are generating sales then reallocate your budget to the best lead generating efforts.
- Save lots of time! Marketing automation software will automate campaign scheduling, reporting, lead distribution, follow-up, list management and data migration.
What’s The Big Picture?
Marketing automation provides companies with the ability to attack every segment of the customer life cycle to win more deals and expand their current accounts automatically.
At ClearTail Marketing we help B2B Companies implement marketing automation to win more deals, subscribe to our blog to learn more!