SEO establishes your credibility and helps you gain customers in two ways. First, by increasing traffic organically and second by helping you build trust with your website visitors. Ready to improve your search engine ranking? Here’s your crash course on important SEO factors.
Developing high-quality backlinks
What is a backlink?
Backlinks are any link on a webpage that points back to your website.
Backlinks are one of the things that control your position online. However, not all backlinks are not equal. Having bad backlinks can hurt your SEO ranking. In contrast, developing high-quality backlinks will give your website a boost.
How to develop high-quality backlinks:
● Build backlinks on websites that are relevant to yours
● Choose websites with good domain authority
● Make use of social media and social bookmarking websites
Research competitive keywords
What is keyword research?
Keyword research is the process of identifying words and phrases that your audience is searching for.
Using the right keywords on your website is important. Keywords bridge the gap between what people are searching for and the content you provide to fill that need. Keyword research helps you find the phrases that will increase traffic and conversions.
How to research competitive keywords:
● Brainstorm keywords and phrases that may relate to your business
● Search for related terms (these appear at the bottom of a Google search page)
● Consider longer phrases known as long tail keywords
● Use a keyword planning tool to select the best keywords from your list
Develop high-quality content
What is high-quality content?
High-quality content is original content that is helpful, actionable and supports your goals as a business.
High-quality content is well-liked by search engines. Content that is packed with value and engages an audience will see more traffic. A word of caution: long content isn’t always quality content. Any content you publish should answer questions and/or inspire action.
How to develop high-quality content
● Create original content that includes your ideas
● Be concise. Don’t include unnecessary information
● Use a call to action. Tell your audience what to do next or direct them to more content
ClearTail Marketing helps businesses win more customers by implementing a proven online strategy that generates more phone calls and online inquiries.
If you would like a free evaluation where our team analyzes your online presence in comparison to your competition –
Click Here, and we will send you a full report within 24 hours.